Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Conan at ILM

Hello my babies! Why is that so much funnier when Conan says it? I guess partially because its funnier verbally than written. Anyway, we love Conan O'Brien! We love his tall, swirly red hair and his completely wacky sense of humor and the fact that we actually enjoy listening to him interview people.

This is one of the funniest things we've seen recently, from his week in San Francisco - long, but worth it. And we're not bitter that our friend Jon Leach was in the audience one night and isn't really even a fan. Whatever. Ah, Jon, you know we still love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I made the news on the Morris Blog! I love Conan! I also love exclamation points! When I say I love Conan I mean in an admiring kind of way! I think I've said far too much!

Jon!

NatMatt said...

Jon, I have a feeling this won't be your only mention in the blog! Enthusiasm goes a long way around here! And also love (false or true) for Conan!

Natalie!