Thursday, July 31, 2008

California is burning, pt. 2

I promised that I'd post pictures of all of the smoke at Woodleaf and haven't yet, so here goes.






It felt really creepy to Matt and I, but everyone else at Woodleaf seemed to be taking it in stride, so I guess it was no big deal.

Anyway, I suppose I should slip in a couple of hilarious pictures of Evan and Bennett on vacation. These pictures show their depiction of what it would be like if they got frozen in ice in Wisconsin. Hey, we got desperate for entertainment on our 13 hour roadtrip to NoCal!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Okay, that second picture of Bennett seriously made me laugh out loud.

Good stuff. ;-)

NatMatt said...

Yes, little B-dog has the gift of funny faces, for sure! Glad to make you laugh!

Anonymous said...

The second shot of Bennett reminds me of Grandpa, Dad, Lorenzo's Oil Rust in a lot of photos.

NatMatt said...

That's funny - Bennett definitely is a mini-Loren in the looks department, although I think he's a little crazier personality-wise. :-)