Thursday, August 2, 2007

Who needs front teeth anyway?

Finally ... after endless months of waiting ... Evan's front teeth came out a few nights ago. It was all quite dramatic and a little bloody, but I'll spare you the details. Needless to say, Evan was THRILLED and we are enjoying his cute new smile. Check out the new look!




By the way, it's been a while since anyone commented and I also got an e-mail from my sister-in-law (the lovely Lisa) that she was having technical difficulties posting a comment. Is everyone else having technical difficulties or am I just talking to myself? I'm okay with talking to myself, just want to help if folks are having trouble. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nat,

Nope, you aren't just talking to yourself...you've still got an audience of readers. I think many of your readers are just a bit too lazy to comment.

More ways to have fun with your blog:
- Goto Google.com
- In the search box type one of these exact phrases below, including the quotation marks, and click on the search button...

"cherry red spiderman t-shirt"

"why is love so good?"

- Guess who's blog pops up as the first seach listing results.

ENJOY!

Unknown said...

Hey Evan,
Congratulations on yanking out your front tooth! I heard that if you place your tooth under your pillow at night, a tooth fairy will come and give you $20 for that tooth.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Evan! How exciting!

ps - Welcome to the blogworld. I have a whole bunch of people that subscribe to my blog, but only 1 or 2 people really comment. It does make you feel like you're talking to yourself. ;-) I hate that. :-P But I'm such a hypocrite because I rarely post comments to the blogs I subscribe to because, like mister d said, I'm too lazy. ;-)